Stamping our mark on quality
Diver Consolidated Industries is a customer focused company, where QUALITY forms an integral part of our business. Our principal business is providing quality metal pressings, assemblies and heat and acoustic management products for automotive and other industrial applications.
Achieving excellence in all aspects of our operations and the pursuit of Continual Improvement are key objectives of DCI.
World class quality management
The expectations and needs of our customers form an integral part of the company's drive for Continual Improvement.
Certification to TS16949 is a measure of DCI's commitment to a World Class QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
Our capabilities and facilities
DCI has two manufacturing plants located in Reservoir and Thomastown, both are in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
Reservoir is the company headquarters and where the metal stamping, robotic welding and powdercoating is performed. Thomastown is exclusively Thermal and Acoustic shielding plant with an Aluminium coil embossing line and hydraulic presses.
Summary of equipment:
- Presses (clutch & fly wheel) (20-400t)
- Presses (hydraulic) (20-250t)
- Spot Welders (30-200kVA)
- Robotic Mig Welding single cell
- Trunion Dual Robotic Mig Weld cell
- Powder Coating - conveyerised line
- Fully automated and low volume Assembly lines - Hinges, Fuel filler Doors, Horn Machining (standard tool room equipment)